Dilapidation works | Reinstatement works
Dilapidation’s and reinstatement begins at the end of a lease period. These works will essentially return the leased building back to its original condition when you began your lease.
Often, you will find that this is a condition of your contract. This means anything that you installed or wore out as a tenant such as flooring, electrical sockets, windows etc will have to be replaced or restored. If you have installed partitions, these will also need to be knocked down.
We work closesly with all the involved parties to ensure that all commercial buildings are returned back to their owners as expected – meeting all dilapidations and reinstatement schedules.
Building owners and agents will require tenants to undertake dilapidation works to restore the building back to its original standard. This is normally stipulated in their tenancy agreement.
If the tenant were not responsible for the upkeep of their rented premises or accommodation, it would result in the landlord or new tenant having to get both the interior and exterior back to a usable state and condition.
Things you should consider
- Before signing for your lease, you should have a professional survey conducted. This will let you know what problems may be present or could appear
- Record the condition and ensure your landlord acknowledges your finings
- Having both planned and regular maintenance can help prevent massive expenses at the end of your tenancy
- Once your lease is up, the occupier will have to determining what needs reinstating
- As discussed previously, any alterations that the tenant has made will also need to be reset
Arrow Services have many years of experience and a large portfolio (available upon request) of successful dilapidation works. We have thousands of satisfied clients from many different industries.
This is just one of the many reasons that Arrow Services are the number one choice for dilapidation works anywhere in the UK.
We can carry out the full repair, refurbishment and restoration of all Private and Commercial properties including schools and local government establishments.
All of our skilled tradesmen are trained to the highest standards. We are also members of the Gas Safe Register and are an NICEIC approved electrical contractor.
This means our staff, are on the official list of Gas Engineers that are fully qualified and legally able to work safely on gas appliances and also fully qualified to deal with all of your electrical work.
Our offices up and down the country aree full of capable and knowledgeable staff. We are always on hand to answer your calls and answer any questions that you may have.
The Arrow Group are with our clients every step of the way.
We have carried out Dilapidation works for the following sectors, industries and scenarios:
- Schools and academies
- Food and beverage industry
- Commercial premises
- Industrial premises
- Fire damage
- Flood damage
- Smoke damage
- Storm and water damage
- Medical sector including nursing homes, GP practices, Vets and hospitals
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- The Arrow Group carries out a large extension on my property and the service, delivery and overall experience was excellent. The work i... Read More55/5
- Arrow Services completed an extension to my home, i found the operatives friendly, trustworthy and very knowledgeable. The works were c... Read More55/5
- I recently found myself in need of some housing upgrades... I decided to use Arrow Services as they came across as very professional an... Read More55/5
- Arrow Services have recently replaced our boiler. The process was very smooth and an appointment was arranged within 24hrs. The operati... Read More55/5