ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND TESTING
Arrow Services provide electrical services to the commercial & industrial sectors including local councils, schools, restaurants and hospitals (plus much more).
We have a very strong, consistent track record of providing the very best in electrical design and installation. As nationwide electrical contractors – we are second to none.
We are an NICEIC Approved Contractor – NICEIC stands for National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting.
The NICEIC is a non-profit making registered charity which acts as the industry’s voluntary regulatory body for electrical installations under licence from the Electrical Safety Council.
Arrow Services design and install electrical systems that cover all aspects of electrical contracting including: lighting, sub-distribution, car park electrical installations, security lighting, electric equipment testing and all aspects of commercial installations.
This is only a small description of what we cover bur rest assured – as an electrical contractor, we can cover all of your commercial and industrial electrical requirements.
Our electricians have expertise in the following areas of single or 3 phase systems:
- Electrical Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Work space Renovation / Remodelling / Relocations
- Preventative Maintenance & Servicing
- Additional Socket outlets and Floor Boxes / Alterations
- Lighting & Control Systems
- Data & Telecommunication Cabling Systems
- Fire Safety – Alarms & Emergency Lighting Systems
- Low Voltage Systems
- Emergency call systems i.e, nurses, emergency services etc
- Troubleshooting & Fault-Finding
- Periodical Testing
- Specialist lighting Schemes
- Fluorescent lighting
- Office lighting
- Display lighting
- Security lighting
- Equipment Installation
- High & Low Bay Lighting
- Landscape and Outdoor Lighting
- Commercial & Industrial: Upgrades & Rewiring
- Specialists in office moves and refurbishments, for small and large businesses
- Single & 3 Phase installations
- New Outlets/Circuits
- Lighting repairs, installation, design and maintenance
- Power & data points
- Electrical Distribution Panel boards
- Procurement – New fittings and equipment
- Hearing loops & systems for Disabled toilets
- Full range of Testing, Inspection & Reports
- Portable Appliance (PAT) Testing
- Parking Lighting and Bulb Replacement
- All types of CAT cabling
- Sub main distribution
- Armoured supplies
- Skirting and dado trunking
- IP rated installations
- Lamp replacement
- Tenant Improvements
We work with a range of small, medium, large and multi-national companies that have commissioned our work and used our electrical contractor services.
Working with such a large and varied array of companies is a testament to the levels of both efficiency and competency that Arrow Services consistently deliver.
Focus on Safety & Innovation
Health and safety policies are kept fully up to date and our operational methods have been carefully considered to minimise any risk.
As electrical contractors Birmingham, The Arrow Group constantly innovate and develop solutions to not only meet but exceed our clients’ requirements and wants. We can advise you on reducing your costs and power wastage. We can help you improve productivity and efficiency through using the best, most suitable electrical equipment coupled with innovative design.
Fixed wire and periodic electrical testing
All electrical installations (wires, consumer boards etc) deteriorate with both age and use.
As a result of this deterioration, all electrical installations should be tested at regular intervals. These checks will determine and ensure that all electrics are in a safe and satisfactory condition to be continued to be used.
Once an inspection has been completed and is satisfactory, we can issue you with an Electrical Condition Report or EICR for short.
What does your fixed wire electrical test look for?
Our fixed wire electrical test will identify and look for:
- Check for and identify if any electrical equipment or circuits are overloaded.
- Identify dangers for lack of earthing of bonding.
- We will service any switches, sockets or light fittings. We may determine that certain items need replacing such as older pin sockets and mounted sockets in skirting boards.
- Determine if you have any fire hazards or risk of electrical shock. Similarly, any wear and tear that may be present.
- Highlight any defective electrical work.
- Check any switch and control gear and identify its suitability. We will check for things like fuse boxes with wooden backs etc and issue replacements.
- The wiring system type and its condition. Older cables such as cables coated in lead, fabric or rubber may need replacing with newer modern and longer lasting PVC insulated cables.
- We will ensure that you have adequate notices present.