Arrow services are proud and excited to be offering the services of reactive and planned maintenance to Stonegate Pubs in the Midlands and North West areas. Keep reading to find out a little bit more about their impressive portfolio….
Stone gate pubs operate over 772 pubs and bars across the UK, within a wide variety of formats: from community and high-street pubs, through branded bars, to country inns and late-night venues such as :
- Classic Inns -are destination suburban pubs, combining a traditional pub environment with a premium food and drink experience.
- Proper Pubs -Traditional pubs at the centre of every community. A warm and welcoming place to socialise for a quiet pint, family lunch or a weekend night out
- Town Pub & Kitchen =Modern, independent-feel high-street pubs – open for breakfast and trading late, these sites provide a premium food and drink experience.
- Slug and Lettuce – Stylish, branded high-street bars, Slug and Lettuce prides itself on fantastic cocktails, premium food and a wonderful atmosphere throughout the day and night.
- Venues- From lively Latino to classic pop anthems, our eclectic group of stunning late-night venues offers a unique experience for those looking to party into the early hours.
- Walkabout- Australian themed bars with the best seats for watching sport to the ultimate party venues, chilled places to meet up and get stuck into our Aussie food.
- Yates- The iconic ‘ALL-DAY-LONG’ high-street bar. Famed during the day for value food and drink – transitioning to a higher-energy party venue at night.
- Common Room- The perfect ‘hang-out’ any time of day. A collection of distinctive pubs, famed for great coffees, craft ales, street food and sport.