Please like and share:
Type of works: Flooring
We recently received a call out, with our client Stonegate reporting that the flooring appeared to be collapsing in the ladies toilets. When Arrow arrived on site, we found the flooring in poor condition.
It was believed that water/ urine was underneath. Staff were informed the ply had started to rot and over time, holes would start to appear. We advised that the entire floor required taking up and replacing.
Once our quote was approved, we completed the following:
- Removed the toilet and stored for later reuse
- Removed altro flooring and plywood sub base
- Sanitised and Installed DPM to entire area
- Self-leveled the floor
- Installed ‘altro stronghold 30’ to the entire area including cap and cover
- Supplied and fitted suitable edging trim to urinal ceramic trough
- Reinstated previously removed W.C
- Removed debris from site and cleaned.
Check out our gallery below: