The UK’s largest schools maintenance company
Arrow Services has a great reputation and expansive portfolio as a leading schools maintenance and building services company.
Employing our services as your schools maintenance company enables you more time to manage your students and allows you to outsource the burden of any schools maintenance issues.
Schools maintenance company available throughout the UK
Arrow Services are located at the heart of the Midlands, close to all of the major road and motor way networks, with offices and teams also established in the North West of England.
This places us perfectly to get to any schools or buildings quickly and promptly. We have excellent response times and logistics.
Our staff are highly skilled and we have tradesmen (in house) from every major trade. This means that what ever maintenance your school or educational institute requires, The Arrow Group can facilitate.
Why choose Arrow Services as your schools maintenance company?
We possess both the expertise and many years of experience (many of our staff have over 25 years of experience in their chosen trade) when it comes to being a schools maintenance company. As a result we can provide a cost effective solution, using our skilled and tested workforce to deliver the highest of standards for your schools requirements.
The reason Arrow services stands out from other schools maintenance companies is our ability to offer a complete and bespoke package for both ongoing maintenance as well as repairs that appear around your schools grounds and premises with little disruption to your school day.
By allocating your schools maintenance to us and allowing us to maintain your school and buildings, you will save your school both time and money.
Our staff, engineers and tradesmen are fully qualified, skilled and equipped with the tools to deal with any of your schools requests and repairs. What’s more – all of our team is in house meaning there are no delays and no sub-contracting to other schools maintenance companies.
We can cater for all of your schools needs leaving you to deal with one schools maintenance company rather than lots of different contractors.
Some of the services we can offer your school as your schools maintenance company:
- Boiler servicing and repair
- Roller shutter servicing and repair
- Installation and servicing of Cradle Systems, mansafe systems and eyebolts
- Installation and servicing of Disabled Access ramps and lifts
- Installation and servicing of Passenger Lift Systems
- Compliance electric testing
- Horticulture Services
- Jet washing
- Chewing gum removal
- Window Sealing
- Vent cleaning
- Cladding cleaning
- Roof Camera Surveys (up to 9 metres)
- Helifix (crack repair & stitching)
- New buildings and extensions
- Room refurbishments
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Lift servicing and repair
- Installation and servicing of Shutter & Auto Door Systems. (Roller shutters, Auto-doors, fire doors, dock levellers, automated barriers etc)
- Installation and servicing of Material Handling Cranes. (Jibs, hoists and beam cranes, gantries etc)
- Cleaning At Height Services (via reach and wash, abseiling, MEWPS and cradle systems)
- Installation and servicing of Lightning Protection
- Car Park Cleaning (Deep Cleans)
- Glazing replacements
- Light bulb changing
- Stainless steel cleaning
- Japanese knotweed removal
- Specialist Insurance Works