Projects / New builds / Refurbishments
As a company, we have over 15 years experience in carrying out refurbishments. We have been responsible for large scale property refurbishments, for some of the largest multinational companies in the world.
As refurbishment contractors that operate in Birmingham and the West Midlands, our clients ask us to carry out refurbishments on their existing buildings or part of a building. There may be existing elements within these buildings such as lighting, flooring, carpeting etc and over time these elements become out dated or completely worn out and need replacing. Alternatively our clients may ask for the interiors of their building to be completely re-designed and refitted throughout.
As refurbishment contractors we may not be asked to refurbish or replace all the elements of an existing building. In most cases, we are asked to re-carpet and decorate throughout. It should also be noted that The Arrow Group can also refurbish the exterior of any of your buildings. We can take care of all of your refurbishment requirements.
All of our appropriately accredited and skilled staff are provided in-house. We have fully qualified tradesmen from every major trade available. To accompany our trades men we have an attentive and experienced back office ready to take your calls and track your office refurbishment project from start to finish.
Our experienced management team and trade experts ensure that your company will receive an excellent service, with a quality finish to your project – on time and within budget!
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Interior preparation work
- All types of partitioning
- Suspended ceilings
- Boundary walls
- Curtains, blinds and screening
- Window fitting and filming
- Disabled access
- Painting of any and all surfaces
- Preparation and hanging of wallpapers
- Exterior repair and preparation
We build new builds for both the commercial and domestic sectors.
Whether you are fulfilling your dream of building a new home or building an office block – the Arrow group have a team of very capable and vastly experienced builders that can build your new build structure from beginning to end. We work very closely with our clients to ensure that their new build is constructed and completed to the exact spec required.
We have completed many new build projects for literally hundreds of clients – both commercial and domestic. We have achieved this through our committed excellence and understanding of every step of the new build process – from the initial design through to the construction of the new build.
We consistently construct new build homes and buildings that combine the highest quality of workmanship with excellent design. This is all achieved through our well trained and extremely experienced team of builders.
Extensions and projects
There are many reasons why our clients require extensions to be built. They can be a house extension or an extension to an already existing building that their company wants to expand.
Building extensions are great alternatives to moving houses or premises if you are a business. The cost of new homes (and premises for businesses) have vastly increased over the past few years making extensions a very popular alternative.
Whether your extension is a new kitchen, conservatory, a new building to connect to the current one or even a second or third story to your existing house or commercial property. Arrow Services can handle the entire project. Starting with your initial idea and design through to planning and finally construction and renovation.
Over the last 20 years our client base has increased rapidly. This increase is largely down to:
- Minimal disruption to business hours. The Arrow Group has a team of tradesmen that are able to work evenings, weekends and outside of business hours to minimise disruption.
- We have a large and highly skilled workforce. This means that if your projects require tradesmen within a specific time frame (i.e. Easter or other public holidays) – we will supply enough tradesmen to ensure the job is completed on time.
- A full professional service is provided from start to finish. Ensuring extra vigilance is used when cleaning up, so chemicals or sharp bits and pieces that could be potentially harmful to others are NOT left behind.
- Health and safety is paramount. We ensure that potent paint smells, security and sometimes awkward access are properly taken care of.
We are with you every step of the way. Contact us today for all of your refurbishment Birmingham and refurbishment West Midlands needs and requirements.
For more information call us on: 0121 457 7232 or contact us here.