This is a project that we are currently working on for our client Stonegate. It’s a large project, so we want to bring you as much detail as possible and to show you the day to day projects that we undertake for our clients.
We saved our clients a considerable amount of time and money with the solutions our team devised. We made all handrails fully compliant and even fabricated and installed an additional handrail to facilitate new height requirements.
See the detailed scope of works below:
Scope of building works
- Extend hoarding 1.2m h x 15m L to ceiling height, paint to match existing and install door in hoarding for works access. To be secured with padlock.
- Once water tight remove windows and dispose of. Ensure temp felt covering keeps internal area water tight.
- Install window units are to be a timber framed window glossed White internal and Grey. Glass with be toughened glass. Glass to be one large unit ensuring the maximum amount of light to shine into FOH.
- Replace all the timber frame work underneath the flooring and the joists that carry floor where required. 25m L 2.7 D – marine plywood to be used. Also install new fascia board and shelf to external in plywood ready for rubber roof system.
- Remove hoarding and dispose of. Repair plywood in area where dipped. Replace LVT flooring 1.2m x 15m
- Install new framework and install new boxing to cover heating coil that runs along windows internally.
- Complete internal decoration to full area (also included corners near stairs where roofers are making good external pointing) – scrape, stain block and paint.
- Replace down pipe and boxing then decorate – down pipe to be solvent weld and to have access panels for joints in timber façade.
- Plywood and timber under floor to be ripped down and replaced. Lighting to be isolated and reinstalled AC unit to be propped while works are completed.
- Complete external decoration of the new timber works.
- Internal repairs to plaster and decorations to be undertaken around pillars and bulkhead near upstairs bar. Following completion of roofing works.
- Raise handrail height to 1.1m on middle stairs as this is a fire escape. From top Banister of 2nd floor to ground floor.
Scope of roofing works
- Lift six rows of slates across the 15m roof, fit felt and reinstall two rows – felt Is to flap over the windows to create a temp water right coverage when the windows are removed.
- Replace guttering to full front building – rolled in one piece of aluminum – builders will install new concealed down pipe roofers to connect onto. Install hedge hogs to gutter prevent future growth
- Replace approx. 25 broken slates on roof. At the end of the job.
- Builders to install windows and new boxing to front – install rubber roof across this to seal – 15m x 1m
- Guttering on roof opposite to be cleared along full length repaired where required. 25m approx. Vegetation removed and sealed – repoint corner of building where vegetation has grown. Install hedge hogs to gutter prevent future growth
- Clear off all waste and seal where required lead roof below this clear gully add protector. Replace down pipes so fall onto roof.
- Repair guttering to right hand roof, remove vegetation and seal Install hedge hogs to gutter prevent future growth 5m approx.
- Inside there’s a small window that leads to a flat roof at ground level – all the guttering at high level outside this requires clearing, repairing and walls sealing where veg growing in walls and roof etc. then Install hedge hogs to gutter prevent future growth. Scaffold required – window is approx 1m x 1.2m approx 20m gutter – scaffold height 12m – 2m