Please like and share:
Type of works: Building Works
Preparation works started over the weekend for works starting this week on extensive repairs to a Grade II listed building in Birmingham.
The team are excited about working on such an amazing building and further photos will be coming over the next 12 weeks.
** UPDATE! **
We are now well into the works for this wonderful project and have completed the following:
- Render renewal and repairs carried out to the top of the building
- Decorations carried out and completed within the same section
- Code 5 lead install along the full front and sides to alleviate anymore damp
- Staircases – remove damp plaster and renovated completely
- Installed sump pump to the basement areas to tackle the flooding the building suffers and new drain channel installed
Gallery of works so far: