The Arrow Group are electrical contractors to the commercial & industrial sectors including local councils, schools, restaurants and hospitals (plus much more).
We have a very strong, consistent track record of providing the very best in electrical design and installation and as electrical contractors – we are second to none.
We are an NICEIC Approved Contractor – NICEIC stands for National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting.
The NICEIC is a non-profit making registered charity which acts as the industry’s voluntary regulatory body for electrical installations under licence from the Electrical Safety Council.
The Arrow Group design and install electrical systems that cover all aspects of electrical contracting including: lighting, sub-distribution, car park electrical installations, security lighting, electric equipment testing and all aspects of commercial installations. This is only a small description of what we cover bur rest assured – as an electrical contractor, The Arrow Group can cover all of your commercial and industrial electrical requirements.
Our electricians have expertise in the following areas of single or 3 phase systems:
- Electrical Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Work space Renovation / Remodelling / Relocations
- Preventative Maintenance & Servicing
- Additional Socket outlets and Floor Boxes / Alterations
- Lighting & Control Systems
- Data & Telecommunication Cabling Systems
- Fire Safety – Alarms & Emergency Lighting Systems
- Low Voltage Systems
- Emergency call systems i.e, nurses, emergency services etc
- Troubleshooting & Fault-Finding
- Periodical Testing
- Specialist lighting Schemes
- Fluorescent lighting
- Office lighting
- Display lighting
- Security lighting
- Equipment Installation
- High & Low Bay Lighting
- Landscape and Outdoor Lighting
- Commercial & Industrial: Upgrades & Rewiring
- Specialists in office moves and refurbishments, for small and large businesses
- Single & 3 Phase installations
- New Outlets/Circuits
- Lighting repairs, installation, design and maintenance
- Power & data points
- Electrical Distribution Panel boards
- Procurement – New fittings and equipment
- Hearing loops & systems for Disabled toilets
- Full range of Testing, Inspection & Reports
- Portable Appliance (PAT) Testing
- Parking Lighting and Bulb Replacement
- All types of CAT cabling
- Sub main distribution
- Armoured supplies
- Skirting and dado trunking
- IP rated installations
- Lamp replacement
- Tenant Improvements
We work with a range of small, medium, large and multi-national companies that have commissioned our work and used our electrical contractor services.
These companies include: Fujitsu, Colliers international, Tamworth borough council, Walsall council, Age concern, Zurich plus many more. To see an exhaustive list of whom we work with, please click here.
Working with such a large and varied array of companies is testament to the levels of both efficiency and competency that The Arrow Group consistently deliver.
Focus on Safety & Innovation
Health and safety policies are kept fully up to date and our operational methods have been carefully considered to minimise any risk.
As electrical contractors Birmingham, The Arrow Group constantly innovate and develop solutions to not only meet but exceed our clients’ requirements and wants. We can advise you on reducing your costs and power wastage. We can help you improve productivity and efficiency through using the best, most suitable electrical equipment coupled with innovative design.
For more information call us on: 0121 457 7232 or contact us here.